If you would like to find out more about what we do or would like to sign up to our mailing list, please feel free to get in touch.Email Us
KPMG Isle of Man
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have more than 155,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 155 countries worldwide. KPMG Isle of Man is one of the leading professional services firms on the island with over 100 employees and 7 directors delivering audit, tax and advisory services to clients worldwide. We provide industry insights to help organisations negotiate risk and perform in the dynamic and challenging environments in which they do business.
We base our audit on six key principles to help ensure optimal service for our clients in the listed, private and public sector. These are:
- Technical experience: providing transparent, credible, timely and decisive judgements
- Focus: a prioritised approach, concentrating on mutually agreed key risks
- Involvement: frequent communication and substantial partner involvement supports the early identification and discussion of emerging risks
- Insight: sharing our views and observations on business performance, based on company and sector knowledge
- Integrated: tax, forensic and technology professionals, for example, are all part of our multi-disciplinary team
- Consistency: strong central direction bring cohesion and co-ordination of our audit team across all subsidiaries and territories.
The Isle of Man is a low tax economy with income tax rates of 10% and 20% for individuals and a 0% rate of tax for most companies. However, the low tax rates are not the only advantage available for Isle of Man resident individuals and companies. Our Tax services include:
- Corporate Tax/ Private Client Advisory and Compliance
- ITIP/PAYE Services
- Tax Investigations
- Specialist International Tax Services
- VAT Services
Our Advisory teams combine specialist skills to provide objective advice and execution to help preserve and improve value.
Management Consulting: People & Change, IT Advisory Services
Risk & Compliance: Financial Risk Management, Forensic Internal Audit, Strategic Sourcing Regulatory and Compliance Services, Accounting Advisory Services
Transactions & Restructuring: Corporate Finance, Restructuring, Transaction Services