If you would like to find out more about what we do or would like to sign up to our mailing list, please feel free to get in touch.Email Us
Speakers confirmed for London International Shipping Week 2015
Wednesday, May 06, 2015
London International Shipping Week 2015 has confirmed its speakers to date for the week's Conference on Thursday 10 September.
With the Isle of Man Maritime Group's "Nautical by Nature" event plans for London International Shipping Week 2015 ("LISW") well underway, LISW has confirmed its speakers to date for the week's Conference on Thursday 10 September.
The top-level line-up of leading politicians and industry leaders providing unique thought leadership are:
- Koji Sekimizu, Secretary-General, International Maritime Organization (IMO)
- Paul 'Chip' Jaenichen, Administrator, United States Maritime Administration (MADRAD)
- Dr Grahaeme Henderson, Vice President Shipping & Maritime, Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Ltd
- Jeremy Penn, Chairman, LISW15 Steering Group, Chief Executive, The Baltic Exchange
- The Rt Honourable The Lord Mayor of the City of London, Alderman Alan Yarrow
With the theme of the Conference being "Shipping in 2015", the event will cover five fundamental parameters as they impact shipping:
- Relationships with Governments and
- Evolution of World Maritime Trade
You can find out more about the Conference on the LISW website, and you can also register your interest to attend the Isle of Man Maritime Group's "Nautical by Nature" event during the same week on our events page.